Holy Family Academy is a private, independent classical liberal arts academy founded and operated by Catholic parents who recognize the gravity of their primary responsibility in the education of their children.
Holy Family Academy’s “great books” inspired classical liberal arts curriculum and religious instruction draw primarily from the traditions and writings of persons who are Roman Catholic (including the Baltimore Catechism), and Holy Family Academy encourages all of its teachers and families to be:
- members of the Roman Catholic Church,
- active members of a parish, ideally one near their homes, and
- participants in parish faith life.
Holy Family Academy is currently in the process of being recognized as a private, independent Catholic school operating in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix.
Therefore, Holy Family Academy does not offer Sacramental preparation for its students who must be initiated into the Sacraments through a parish. Moreover, in full accordance with Canon Law 803.3, Holy Family Academy does not bear the title of “Catholic School”, nor does it represent itself as a “Catholic School”.
- Lisa Montez Stockstad Talks About Her Son Luke’s Experience at HFA on National Podcast
- Testimonial from Alumnus: Lessons Learned at HFA
- Parents and Students Welcomed Back to HFA for a New School Year
- Holy Family Academy Holds Inaugural Commencement Exercises
- End of Year Athletics Awards Ceremony & Ice Cream Social