Enrollment Fee (non‐refundable)
Re-Enrollment: $250 / Family
New Families: $250/student, $500/Family max.
1st Student‐ $5,800
2nd Student‐ $5,500
3rd Student‐ $5,200
4th Student‐ $5,000
9th‐ 12th Grade:
1st Student‐ $9,000
2nd Student‐ $8,000
3rd Student‐ $7,500
4th Student‐ $7,000
*Annual Family Tuition Cap: $35,000
Learn More about Joining HFA!
Holy Family Academy uses an admissions procedure that allows us to more accurately identify and admit students from families whose educational convictions are similar to our school. We look forward to getting to know each other as we walk through this process together.
- Apply early. Classes can fill up quickly. We welcome your classroom visit before you apply. Call the school office at 602-438-6513. We also encourage you to visit with our Principal, Laura Graves. Contact her at email@example.com , if you have questions about the school.
- Complete your new family and student application online and submit the application fee of $250.00 online.
- For students above the 2nd grade, copies of standardized test scores and academic records (report cards or transcripts) are requested prior to student testing.
- Our admissions office will schedule testing for the child. This typically takes 30-60 minutes for Lower Academy students, and sometimes longer for the Upper Academy students.
- Our admissions office will also schedule a family interview. This can be scheduled at the same time as the child’s testing.
PRIORITY FOR AVAILABLE SEATS
- Continuing students
- Siblings of continuing students
- All other applicants
CONSIDERATIONS FOR NEW FAMILY ACCEPTANCE
- Family support
- The extent to which families take seriously the practice of their Catholic faith
- An understanding of and appreciation for classical liberal arts education
- Application materials submitted to Holy Family Academy
CONSIDERATIONS FOR NEW STUDENT ACCEPTANCE
- Admission test results
- Student behavior and attitude
- For older students, their contribution to their previous community